12′ x 40′ Extraction Container from Flexmod. Photos and specs available at https://flexmod.com/c1d1-extraction-lab/
HVAC and Exhaust
C1D1 certified lighting packages, electrical outlets, hand wash, and eye wash stations
50% more working room than an average C1D1 for greater throughput and efficiency
Like-New Condition, never used (we’re moving to a location that doesn’t support this container)
We have a rigging company that can fully manage transportation from our door to yours
Our total price new was $138,000, so you save $25,000 on a new turn-key setup. Literally plug-and-play inside or outside your permitted facility, setup your equipment and start making money.
Specs Breakdown From FlexMod Below
FlexMOD C1D1 Labs: Our C1D1 Labs are designed for high production using multiple workstations. Compliant and versatile, this is perfect for a large-scale operation where a true Class 1 Division 1 working environment is needed. All components in this lab are built to be spark-proof and blast-proof. (Attached spec will show standard equipment)
C1D1 explosion proof FlexLAB design includes a 3 phase safety process.
Phase 1: Fresh air flows into the Lab from the make-up air unit and is pulled out by the 1400 CFM fan to maintain constant airflow to prevent gas build-up.
Phase 2: If a higher level of gas is detected, the gas detection system will initiate the opening of a vent and the 5000 CFM fan will forcefully flush out all contaminated air.
Phase 3: If gas levels continue to rise, the system will activate an audible alarm that also shuts down the electrical outlets inside.
• All interior light fixtures, electrical outlets, and switches are spark-proof and meet Class 1 Division 1 hazardous area requirements.
• The spark-proof exhaust fans, in conjunction with the temperature-controlled makeup air unit, use 100% outside fresh air to provide the required air flow rate over your equipment. The system provides a slightly negative pressure within the lab to prevent hazardous gasses from leaking into surrounding areas. If there is no need for temperature control in your location, the makeup air unit can be replaced with a pleated filtration intake for a nice cost reduction.
• The module is equipped with a gas detection alarm system that will initiate when hazardous gas begins to be detected. If the gas levels continue to rise, the system will activate an audible alarm and shut down power to the equipment inside the room well before dangerous levels are reached.
• The weatherproof main electrical distribution panel is located on the exterior of the module, outside of the hazardous area and out of the way. The entry door is of steel construction and equipped with an automatic closer, a panic exit device, a safety window, and weather seals. The optional sink is of quality stainless steel construction and equipped with a gooseneck faucet to accommodate large canisters or vessels.
• The module can be mounted on a wheeled chassis (for ease of relocation), directly on a shop floor or foundation (inside a building or as a stand-alone building outdoors).
FlexMOD C1D1 Combination labs are designed for efficiency, this highly functional and versatile unit provides the best of both worlds -- a Compliant Class 1 Division 1 environment with a separate non-classified work area in one modular unit. In the C1D1 area, all components are built to be spark-proof and blast-proof to meet hazardous area requirements, creating a safe and compliant environment for the operators. In the non-classified section of the lab, you can set up your workstations virtually anywhere. The barrier wall that separates these two compartments will allow you to operate roto vapes, ovens and other non-classified equipment without the presence of dangerous gases.
Class 1 Division 1 area meets all MED, NEC, OSHA AND NFPA
International fire code,2015
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 58, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code, 2014
NFPA 70 National Electric Code 2014
100% ETL-Listed and PE Certified Equipment
Standard Laboratories Will Fit Multiple Extraction Units and Tech Technicians
Two compartments will allow you to operate roto vapes, ovens and other non-classified equipment without the presence of dangerous gases.
Extraction Lab Prices:
C1D1 Wind tunnel and Combo Lab
12x40 $145,500 8x40 $121,900
12x20 $119,500 8x20 $104,900
Precision HVAC $22,000 Dry Fire Suppression 40' - $6500